TOWN OF CEMENT (FORMER)
The Town of Cement was a company town established by the Pacific Portland Cement Company for its workers who operated the adjacent quarry and cement production facility. The town thrived from 1902-1927 and was located along the hillside off Cement Hill Road.
Landmarks & Places of Interest...
Rock Crusher - aka the Castle (Private Property)
Town of Cement Ruins (Private Property)
[S] State | [N] National | [P] Place of Historical Interest